Interested in building on your existing knowledge or expanding your barbering skill set into Afro hair?
Join us on Sunday 30th July where Elevated Education Director Jamie ‘Big Jay’ Burford & Guest Educator Robert ‘Bobby Trims’ Loftman will be showcasing four afro looks and talking through the barbering tools, cutting methods and styling techniques you can use to be better equiped for cutting afro hair types.
On the day you can expect:
– Elevated Education goody bag for all in attendance
– Hot & cold drinks with light refreshments throughout the day
– Detailed explanation of four different afro looks
– Photography tips & tricks along with barbering content creation advice
– Networking opportunity to connect with other like-minded barbers in the industry.
You can get your tickets here.
Hair Popp does not organise this event. For more information on tickets or participating, please get in touch with the event organisers directly. For more UK Black hair events, check out the full list here.