Update 01/04/2021 – this project is now on hold. Please look out for further updates or sign up for our newsletter here.
|Job Title: Event Production Manager||Role Type: Fixed Term Contract until Monday 17 May 2021|
|Location: Design and build in Central Birmingham (remote for now due to COVID-19)|
|Salary: TBD||Reporting To: Hair Popp CEO|
|Project discussion to be held: TBC – more info about the design + build||Start Date: Immediate start|
About the role
We have a story to tell, a blank canvas and a mission. So, we need an Event Producer to bring the brand experience design and build of the Hair Popp concept store to life. Therefore, we are looking for a talented, creative problem solver with robust design and build skills.
You will collaborate with the team to deliver and manage the event production including curation, point of sale, supplier management, logistics, on-site management and post-event closing.
The preferred candidate will have experience within the event production/pop up event industry, managing external suppliers in a demanding environment.
- Responsible for the implementation of the design and build of the Hair Popp Concept Store in line with our theme and the current covid restrictions
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that enhance the customer experience
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotional displays
- Budget management
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect Hair Popp themes
- Be able to bring our story to life which means being innovative
- Happy to work in a very fast-paced environment working towards our big goal
- High levels of organisation and time management
- Keep us updated on Asana (project management tool)
- Adaptable to last-minute project changes
- Willingness to travel to the location
- Solid commercial experience in design and building a blank canvas with a proven track record with a strong portfolio
At Hair Popp, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Apply below.
About Hair Popp
The Hair Popp mission is to get quality independent haircare into as many homes across the globe.
Hair Popp is a digital lifestyle brand, making it easier and more convenient for people to shop for natural hair care and lifestyle products online. We created Hair Popp to connect brands to a global consumer base by offering a different kind of e-commerce solution, driven by discovery and mirroring the best online and offline shopping experiences. Find out more about us here.
About the Hair Popp Concept Store
Do you love soca, sun, cocktails, good vibes etc? If so, read on…
We’re building a temporary project team of freelance creatives to bring to life the Hair Popp Concept store, showcasing the stories of 50 independent boutique brands across hair, beauty and lifestyle with products. This activated gallery will bring the online experience of tips, tutorials and community with technology, offline.
Taking place in central Birmingham from the end of April until mid-May. It’s going to be a whole vibe and we’re keen to bring in the experts to make sure we all have a great time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact as part of a diverse team of experienced, motivated people, who all really care about culture, independent business, natural hair and good vibes. Creative flair and the ability to complete tasks to a high quality in a timely manner are essential skills for this project.
We’ve popped up in places like Facebook HQ, CurlyTreats Festival and Return To Your Roots and held numerous brand activations in Birmingham. To get an idea of what we have done and our others in our industry, check out our events page.
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring and supporting you with your own startup idea and side hustle.
- A good vibes working culture that is energetic, collaborative and hardworking.
- 15% discount off www.hairpopp.com
Hair Popp website page link for more vacancies: https://www.hairpopp.com/join-the-team.