We’re launching the Hair Popp Sunday Spotlight Instagram series – 30 min Insta live conversations with our members at 1PM GMT on Sundays from the end of July till August. These are relaxed and casual conversations with our amazing brands to share their stories and showcase their product range to our audience.
The vibe is laid-back, yet engaging. For the Mr Blackmans brand we’d covered the following:
- Intro to the man behind the brand – What’s your origin story? Who is the man behind Mr Blackmans?
- Bajan influence – How did growing up in Barbados inspire and motivate you to create Mr Blackmans?
- Earth-conscious – Mr Blackmans products are earth conscious using natural ingredients and sustainable materials, Marc tells us more about this
- Mighty moves – Mr Blackmans is an award winning brand. They’ve also collaborated with big brands such Mount Gay to create a limited edition Moustache Wax and Beard Balm, and tells us more about these wins, how they came about and how they made him feel at the time
- Shampoo & Shave Cleansing Brick – finalist in the Best Shaving Product category in The Beauty ShortList awards.
- Bergamot & Spice Beard and Shave Oil – won Best Beard Oil in The Beauty ShortList Awards 2018
- Mount Gay x Mr Blackman’s named 1 of the 7 best grooming products in the world by GQ.
- No Fuss Men’s Grooming for Afro and Curly Hair – What does ‘No Fuss Men’s Grooming’ mean to you? and what tips/products would you recommend to the men wanting their beards to pop?
Our Sunday Spotlight, it’s all about the person behind the brand, and an opportunity to introduce them to the Hair Popp community. This is an opportunity where Marc low key (humbly and respectively) stunt on how amazing Mr Blackmans products are, with all the natural quality eco friendly ingredients. Click play to watch the replay 👇🏾.
View this post on Instagram
Mr Blackman's full range
Bergamot & Spice Bundle - Mr Blackman's
Bergamot & Spice Bundle
Fresh Lemon & Crushed Coriander Seed Bundle
Grapefruit & Caramel Tobacco Bundle