Update 01/04/2021 – this project is now on hold. Please look out for further updates or sign up for our newsletter here.
|Job Title: Project Support Officer (x2)
|Role Type: Fixed Term Contract until May 2021 (project completion)
|Location: Remote for now and WeWork Birmingham
|Reporting To: Hair Popp CEO and Project Manager
|Interviews to be held: Friday 2 April
|Start Date: Immediate start
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join our project team for our first ever multi-day concept store. The Project Support Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Hair Popp team.
- Provide flexible administrative support to the project team this will include organising and logging meetings, updating our HubSpot CRM system, and email correspondence
- Booking travel, couriers and freelancers for the project within our finance processes
- Booking suppliers and ordering supplies
- Communicating with event attendees and stakeholders before, during and after the project
- Supporting facilitation at our events and workshops
- Communicating with our vendors via phone and email
- Communicating through our project management tool, Asana
- Updating information on WordPress
- You will need to be flexible, ambitious and good at managing and prioritising a large number of tasks at any one time
- Previous experience working in a creative project-based role
- Clear communication skills with excellent writing and being confident in picking up the phone to talk to our stakeholders
- Ability to build strong working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Ability to use project management tools such as Google Suite (Gmail, shared drive Sheets/Excel), Asana, Hubspot, WordPress and email communication.
- You must be a team player
- Support and champion the Hair Popp mission and vision.
About Hair Popp
The Hair Popp mission is to get quality independent haircare into as many homes across the globe.
Hair Popp is a digital lifestyle brand, making it easier and more convenient for people to shop for natural hair care and lifestyle products online. We created Hair Popp to connect brands to a global consumer base by offering a different kind of e-commerce solution, driven by discovery and mirroring the best online and offline shopping experiences. Find out more about us here.
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring and supporting you with your own startup idea and side hustle.
- A good vibes working culture that is energetic, collaborative and hardworking.
- 15% discount off www.hairpopp.com
Hair Popp website page link for more vacancies: https://www.hairpopp.com/join-the-team.