The Hair Popp mission is to get quality independent haircare into as many homes across the globe. 🌏
Hair Popp is a digital lifestyle brand, making it easier and more convenient for people to shop for natural hair care and lifestyle products online. We connect brands to a global consumer base by offering a different kind of e-commerce solution, driven by discovery and mirroring the best online and offline shopping experiences. Find out more about us, here.
About the Hair Popp Tour 💃🏾
We’re building a team of Brand Ambassadors to bring to life the Hair Popp Roadshow. Starting in June we’ll be exhibiting in Birmingham, London, Manchester, and virtually – for a global audience.
We are recruiting passionate and motivated Brand Ambassadors to help us promote and sell our family of brands to new customers. You will be engaging with customers, providing them with a memorable and positive experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact as part of a diverse team of experienced, motivated people, who all really care about culture, independent business, natural hair, and good vibes.
We’ve popped up in places like Facebook HQ, CurlyTreats Festival and Return To Your Roots and held numerous brand activations in Birmingham. To get an idea of what we have done and our others in our industry, check out our events page.
About the role
We are looking for ambitious individuals with a proven track record of sales, exceptional customer service skills, who are confident and can help us promote our family of brands to new customers. You will work alongside a team of ambassadors to set up the exhibition stand, manage the point of sale (POS), and support the logistics of flat-packing the stand.
The preferred candidates will have experience working within marketplace events, supporting exhibitions at pop-ups and working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to pay attention to detail and log all sales through the POS, recommend products and accessories to customers and sign people up for our fortnightly newsletter.
Knowledge of the brands (training will be provided), a passion for speaking to new people and the ability to utilise the event time effectively are essential.
- Setting up and takedown of the Hair Popp mobile displays
- Enhance the customer experience and representation of the brands
- Managing the POS
- Getting attendees to sign up for the newsletter
- Social media stories
- Attend Hair Popp training sessions (essential)
- You are a great communicator and listener, able to build relationships with all types of people and communicate clearly
- Happy to work in a very fast-paced environment
- High levels of organisation and time management
- Willing to travel to the roadshow location (London, Birmingham, Manchester)
- Experience in exhibiting at marketplaces and events
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring and supporting you with your own startup idea and side hustle
- A good vibes working culture that is energetic, collaborative and hardworking
- 15% discount off www.hairpopp.com
- Send us your CV, cover letter including events you’ve worked at
- We’ll review completed applications and get back to you within 7 working days
- Informal online interview
- The deadline for applications is ongoing, just fill in the short form below
- Training is week beginning 24 May 2021
At Hair Popp, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.