Update 01/04/2021 – this project is now on hold. Please look out for further updates or sign up for our newsletter here.
|Job Title: Social Media Manager||Role Type: Fixed Term Contract until 28 May 2021|
|Hours: Project-based TBD||Location: Central Birmingham (remote for now due to COVID-19)|
|Salary: Project-based TBD||Reporting To: Hair Popp CEO|
|Interviews to be held: Friday 2 April||Start Date: Immediate start|
About the Role
Are you good at writing engaging copy? Have experience managing social media business accounts?
The Social Media Manager will be the strategic lead for Hair Popp’s social media across both paid and organic social channels.
We’re looking for an ambitious social media executive or community manager ready to create a social media campaign that drives engagement for our campaign to market the Hair Popp Concept Store. You’ll have prior experience with social storytelling, content strategy, planning and evaluation. You’re also a team player with creative flair, who can deliver compelling content and cleverly integrated campaigns within a fast-paced environment.
- To create a cohesive social media strategy that will strengthen brand awareness and increase brand engagement for the Hair Popp Concept Store.
- To curate engaging visual content as well as exceptional written content for the Hair Popp social channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Measure the effectiveness of different campaigns to report back to the business and inform the evolving digital marketing strategy
- Send out our fortnightly email with updates about the campaign
- Engaging with posts and stories in our tone of voice.
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and able to think outside the box
- A proven track record of successful social media management and community building with a mix of social channels
- Have solid copywriting skills
- Ability to write creative briefs for designs, video ads etc.
- Creative abilities to design and create posts, stories, videos and more
- Able to report on social media analytics and reporting
- Have experience with paid social media experience
- Have experience with content scheduling, coordination and organisation
- Share trending content
- Support and champion the Hair Popp mission and vision.
At Hair Popp we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
About Hair Popp
The Hair Popp mission is to get quality independent haircare into as many homes across the globe.
Hair Popp is a digital lifestyle brand, making it easier and more convenient for people to shop for natural hair care and lifestyle products online. We created Hair Popp to connect brands to a global consumer base by offering a different kind of e-commerce solution, driven by discovery and mirroring the best online and offline shopping experiences. Find out more about us here.
About the Hair Popp Concept Store
Do you love soca, sun, cocktails, good vibes etc? If so, read on…
We’re building a temporary project team of freelance creatives to bring to life the Hair Popp Concept store, showcasing the stories of independent boutique brands across hair, beauty and lifestyle with products. This activated gallery will bring the online experience of tips, tutorials and community, offline.
We’ve popped up in places like Facebook HQ, CurlyTreats Festival and Return To Your Roots and held numerous brand activations in Birmingham. To get an idea of what we have done and our others in our industry, check out our events page.
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring and supporting you with your own startup idea and side hustle.
- A good vibes working culture that is energetic, collaborative and hardworking.
- 15% discount off www.hairpopp.com
Hair Popp website page link for more vacancies: https://www.hairpopp.com/join-the-team.